Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 26 loyalty points. Your cart will total 26 points that can be converted into a voucher of USD$2.6.
The Pilotfly H2 introduces a whole new way of video shooting with highest versatility, flexibility and power efficiency. The 32bit technology with Triple-MCUs and 2 integrated IMU sensors offers you a more powerful shooting experience than ever before.
The ergonomic lightweight handle is equipped with an easy-to-use 4-way joystick, mode button and a power/battery status LED. Now, three integrated ¼(inch) screw holes (one on each side and one at the bottom) give you the utmost flexibility for mounting other devices, like an external display or a microphone. Additionally, you can put it on a tripod, extension pole, slider or on a jib — everything is possible now depending on your shooting requirements. And we even went one step beyond: Now you are able to detach the handle and easily exchange it to extend your operation time.
The 3 axes of the gimbal consist of a CNC aluminum alloy construction and is tool-less designed to balance your camera even faster. The new brushless motors were designed with integrated MCUs. We reduced their size of about 30% compared to standard motors on other gimbals. This makes the Pilotfly H2 the most elegant and ergonomic one-hand-gimbal on the market. And we don't want compromises anymore! Therefore we designed these motors without limitation on YAW and ROLL. Consequently, you can turn both axes 360° without having to worry about damaging the cables. Full 360° time-lapse is possible as well now!
On the basis of newest technology and superior quality we were able to increase the payload of our gimbal to 2.2 kg, and we extended the battery life to 26 hours, what we think is absolutely amazing.
The Pilotfly H2 is the next generation of one-hand-gimbals and it is the most advanced gimbal we have ever created.
- 32bit Alexmos 3 axes gimbal
- integrated Triple-MCUs with 2 IMU sensors
- Weight appox. 1200g (including battery)
- Dimension 370 x 190 x 190mm
- Max. motor payload up to 2.2kg
- Integrated Li-Po battery 14.8V 1800mAh
- Operation time up to 26 hours
- Integrated Bluetooth module
- Supported temperature accelerometer calibration
- 5 user-configurable modes of system operation with a toggle button
- Pitch and roll angle can be controlled by 4-way-joystick
- Adaptive PID-algorithm for preventing vibrations in big angles
- "ACC low-pass filter" to improve the stability
- Low-voltage protection for integrated battery
- System beep sound alert for low voltage / mode change / calibration / Wireless remote control with Android App via Bluetooth
- Firmware upgradeable to be always up-to-date
- System configuration via different platforms possible (Windows, MACOS, LINUX)
1 x Pilotfly H2B gimbal
1 x Carrying case
1 x 16.8V Universal power adapter 100V ~ 240V
1 x USB cable
1 x Quick Start Guide
1 X Mini Tripod
Reference PID settings
No customer comments for the moment.